Which Logo is better?

unknown_userr433436365

Networks and GFX Expert :)
Well its not a full logo as much what Text I`m going with for my new Designs channel,
So I was working on these for about 30 mins, the first one is going for the glossy/liquid kind-of look and the second one is going for a futuristic type of look,

logokip.png

Opinions? And which one is better?

I can read the green one better than I can the red one, but the red one has a better looking font.

Red one looks better by far but I would like to see it a bit more clearer. It think it could use a little more detail to indicate the shape of the letters.

Definitely the second one the first one has no visible text border and is quite hard to read

It was meant to be kind-of like that

I looked it again and noticed you had a dark gradient for the shape. Maybe try and make it a little more darker.

Then again I am not an artist and you are the talented one. Anything I make ends up looking like it came from mspaint.

I looked it again and noticed you had a dark gradient for the shape. Maybe try and make it a little more darker.

Then again I am not an artist and you are the talented one. Anything I make ends up looking like it came from mspaint.
It`s beveled not a gradient :p and thanks

Back