Which is better? Vid IQ or Tube buddy?

Tube buddy is easy to install and I use the free version!

It’s probably one of the BEST tools for newer youtubers and even vets. I can say that it has worked wonders with my tags and it has helped me make numorous thumbnails!

I’d give it a 7/10 mainly for it having a paywall on the best features but the features are so dang useful that I don’t really mind having to use a limited version.

I like both. They both offer different things vid iq is really good for tagging and writing the best description due it' seo score system. I have tubebuddy too, I have not used a whole lot compared to vid iq but it's a nice tool too. Try both and see which you like personally.

Tube buddy is easy to install and I use the free version!

It’s probably one of the BEST tools for newer youtubers and even vets. I can say that it has worked wonders with my tags and it has helped me make numorous thumbnails!

I’d give it a 7/10 mainly for it having a paywall on the best features but the features are so dang useful that I don’t really mind having to use a limited version.

How else are the developers going to support themselves?

How else are the developers going to support themselves?
I guess with the price of tubebuddy?

It's just my review of the product based on a low income user who doesn't have the funds to buy a youtube tool product per month basis.

Someone who wants to use the free version, it's a 7/10. It's not perfect lol. It's too limiting in it's free version, but it has some amazing tools.

I guess with the price of tubebuddy?

It's just my review of the product based on a low income user who doesn't have the funds to buy a youtube tool product per month basis.

Someone who wants to use the free version, it's a 7/10. It's not perfect lol. It's too limiting in it's free version, but it has some amazing tools.

I guess. You can get a 50% discount off of TubeBuddy if you have under 1000 subscribers which comes in handy.

checked both. preferred tube buddy but finally uninstalled it.
don't get me wrong, it was a good tool, even the free version.
But most of the features I used are free as standalone sites etc.
and mostly it rushed me to the "tweak it the most" fever...
Starting over, I decided that is is creation, simple tagging /description
a thumbnail I like and voila, this is the video, let's make another one.
Hint... I have spend hours checking the "social bluebook" and my ..."values..."
:)

Back