Which is better? Quality VS. Time!

Brodie

YTTalk Shape Shifter
Hey there, I got a Canon EOS 550d (rebel t2i). I am most delighted with this amazing camera ad it shoots amazing video and epic photos. I am in the middle if uploading my first video of it as a test run and it is 2 minutes and it's taking me half an hour, possibly more. I really wan't to have good quality but also be able to upload every Sunday, but this new high quality, from 8 megapx to 18 megapx causes to have an effect of very long time to edit and upload. So my question, which is better? I'm guessing you will probably say quality, I feel so too, but you also wan't to have fun making videos, right? Not to get stressed on the uploading stage. What is your opinion on this, how can I make the stressful uploading time not so stressful?

I had a Canon 550D T2i before it broke, the file size will be big. For a 3 minute video at 720p it came out at 300 - 350MB

You can better have 1 good one, than 4 ones that suck.
So take your time when making a video.

I had a Canon 550D T2i before it broke, the file size will be big. For a 3 minute video at 720p it came out at 300 - 350MB
how did it break? Did it just stop working??[DOUBLEPOST=1356551947,1356551807][/DOUBLEPOST]
Change your schedule? Quality>everything :)
sunday is really the only day I can upload as I have school and and kickboxing afterwords, only days I have to shoot are Wednesday and Saturday

how did it break? Did it just stop working??[DOUBLEPOST=1356551947,1356551807][/DOUBLEPOST]
sunday is really the only day I can upload as I have school and and kickboxing afterwords, only days I have to shoot are Wednesday and Saturday
Upload one every 2 weeks but make it super good? :D

Back