Which Direction Should I Head In?

TheNoseGuy

Hey everyone, my main plan for my channel is to review video games but I really want to do other stuff like vlogs too. If there's any tips you vloggers could give me I'd be so greatful :)

Vlog about the games you've been playing recently/your favorite games!
That would be cool! Just sit and talk about the games you have been loving! What I do is I upload a video every once in a while talking about myself or something I am passionate about, just because it is hard to get to know someone when they hide behind video games, ya know? I am currently making a video about Beauty standards, for example, and that is far off from my normal gaming videos, but it will help my viewers who watch me get to know me a little bit more. so talk about what ever interests you, remember that we want to get to know you as a person!

That would be cool! Just sit and talk about the games you have been loving! What I do is I upload a video every once in a while talking about myself or something I am passionate about, just because it is hard to get to know someone when they hide behind video games, ya know? I am currently making a video about Beauty standards, for example, and that is far off from my normal gaming videos, but it will help my viewers who watch me get to know me a little bit more. so talk about what ever interests you, remember that we want to get to know you as a person!

Thanks Lizzie, I'll be sure to upload a vlog or topic video every once in a while and make myself presentable hahaha

Back