Which are good social media sources to share your video on?

Tritega

I've Got It
Hey all,

I was just wondering what are the best social media sources that you can use to share your videos? And which specific page on that particular social media source? My channel is focused on gaming content.

Thanks guys!

The ones you already know about most likely. If you play a specific game you could try forums. Twitter is my go to, hashtags help a lot.

The ones you already know about most likely. If you play a specific game you could try forums. Twitter is my go to, hashtags help a lot.
Which Hashtags would you recommend, or do you prefer to keep them private, if so I can understand ;)

Which Hashtags would you recommend, or do you prefer to keep them private, if so I can understand ;)

Just anything. So sometimes I talk about specific topics in my videos. Say if I was talking about the Nintendo Switch. I would hashtag #NintendoSwitch in my tweet. Opens up a to a bigger audience than just your followers.

Just anything. So sometimes I talk about specific topics in my videos. Say if I was talking about the Nintendo Switch. I would hashtag #NintendoSwitch in my tweet. Opens up a to a bigger audience that your followers.

Ah, yes. So I have this video in which I used hashtags on Twitter but all my views come from a other source, are you willing to help me a bit with quality hashtags?

Ah, yes. So I have this video in which I used hashtags on Twitter but all my views come from a other source, are you willing to help me a bit with quality hashtags?

I don't think you need any help to be honest. Tweet out out your video and if you're playing for example call of duty hashtag #CallofDuty

I don't think you need any help to be honest. Tweet out out your video and if you're playing for example call of duty hashtag #CallofDuty
Well I do hope I used the good hashtags then :)[DOUBLEPOST=1490908884,1490908743][/DOUBLEPOST]Now for Facebook I have no clue where to start.

G + Communities based around your Niche (just dump them in there)

Niche related forums.

For gaming, Twitch.

Back