Where to promote your channel

LOL!! same here!! I just gave up... it's such a horrible design!! not friendly at all!
It may seem intimidating, but you can't call it not friendly. I was just like you until I said, you know what let me just explore. 2 weeks later I have about 56 link karma, 84 comment karma. Karma - It reflects how much good the user has done for the reddit community. The best way to gain karma is to submit links that other people like and vote for. Search for what you're into and it's easy.

It may seem intimidating, but you can't call it not friendly. I was just like you until I said, you know what let me just explore. 2 weeks later I have about 56 link karma, 84 comment karma. Karma - It reflects how much good the user has done for the reddit community. The best way to gain karma is to submit links that other people like and vote for. Search for what you're into and it's easy.
I sort of get that stuff however I don't understand the subreddits and how they work... and so fourth with that?

I have done it a couple of times but if you make a video add and pay google to promote it it really helps i dont do it any more but when i put in £10 i got 1000 views. due to sharing that very quickly turned into 70,000 in a two week period and i made £270 in from the monetization of that video. It is a risk because i have does this to many videos before and i didn't get such a boom. But it can pay off. you just have to target your demographic right! :) good luck with it all anyway! :D

Heres what I use:
Google Plus
Twitter
Facebook
Tumblr
Raptr
YTtalk

Out of all of those Twitter and this site are the most useful

I have done it a couple of times but if you make a video add and pay google to promote it it really helps i dont do it any more but when i put in £10 i got 1000 views. due to sharing that very quickly turned into 70,000 in a two week period and i made £270 in from the monetization of that video. It is a risk because i have does this to many videos before and i didn't get such a boom. But it can pay off. you just have to target your demographic right! :) good luck with it all anyway! :D
What do ya mean you paid google to promote one of your videos?

I sort of get that stuff however I don't understand the subreddits and how they work... and so fourth with that?
A sub just gets into specifics. For example, say the main attraction with 20K users is Burger King Burgers. People will post only burger related things about BK. A sub (extension) can be, BK Fries, BK Shakes etc. with like 500 users. "Reddit entries are organized into areas of interest called "subreddits". You can go make a sub called, Reddit Noobs, where new Reddit users can come and learn. It's easy and they already have a sub for that too.

A sub just gets into specifics. For example, say the main attraction with 20K users is Burger King Burgers. People will post only burger related things about BK. A sub (extension) can be, BK Fries, BK Shakes etc. with like 500 users. "Reddit entries are organized into areas of interest called "subreddits". You can go make a sub called, Reddit Noobs, where new Reddit users can come and learn. It's easy and they already have a sub for that too.
Ok that explanation makes heap of sense.
But how do I find these subs and then subscribe to them?[DOUBLEPOST=1430222865,1430222804][/DOUBLEPOST]
@iS-iPad i used AD-Words for video :)
And what is that?

Back