Where do your subscribers come from?

DoubleDingle

Is there a way to check where your subscribers come from? Like how did they find your video? Did they get linked to it? Did they find it by chance?

In the analytics section under "my channel", you can click on subscribers and it will give you a pretty good breakdown. It tells you who subscribed after certain videos, but usually it just says that they came from your channel page. I guess that is when they watch videos, then browse your channel when they decide to hit subscribe :)

You can see some videos where they hit subscribe from that video, but I don't think you can link that to how they found your channel or video. Just go to your channel/subscribers/videos and it will show there. As the above message says, a lot of them will just come from "channel"

In the analytics section under "my channel", you can click on subscribers and it will give you a pretty good breakdown. It tells you who subscribed after certain videos, but usually it just says that they came from your channel page. I guess that is when they watch videos, then browse your channel when they decide to hit subscribe :)
You can see some videos where they hit subscribe from that video, but I don't think you can link that to how they found your channel or video. Just go to your channel/subscribers/videos and it will show there. As the above message says, a lot of them will just come from "channel"

Thanks guys. I was hoping that there was a way for other sites but this is better than nothing! Maybe YouTube will implement it one day.

If you have the YouTube creator app, in analytics you can hit discovery, and it does show you where the viewers came from (Facebook, Google search, etc.). I totally forgot about that

Back