Where do you share new videos

Oscar J Stones

I've Got It
I've been having trouble recently with finding places to share my videos. I'm convinced that people will like them if they find them (maybe I'm an egomaniac?) but I don't know how I can achieve that. I've had some (small) success from sharing on Reddit and Facebook, but other sites like Twitter, StumbleUpon and Tumblr seem almost pointless because I have no following on there. Is there anywhere where you guys ALWAYS share your videos?

MY LIFE! (except I DON'T believe people will like me haha) I'm wondering the same thing. I'm sure that there is a thread about this though but it's a super long pinned one with THOUSANDS of answers- a lot of outdated ones. So hopefully someone gives you a fresh answer because I'd like to know too. It's probably different for everyone though. :p

I post them on various subreddits, Newgrounds, Minds and Trinding (+ Yttalk and Twitter, but I don't gain anything from Twitter since I don't use any hashtag).

Sharee.com is a great place to share videos, and Google Adwords is a great source to advertise your channel.

Semi serious answer...

Nowhere! Anyone is a critic nowadays! Hahaha...

Truth is that I don,t care anymore. From older days Facebook gave most views as long as i recall. Either direct posts either through forums. But this require loyalty and presence in forums aka time to spend...

:)

Nowhere, I just try to put a lot of tags in my description and the tags tab and hope that people search up those terms and my video pops up.

I've been having trouble recently with finding places to share my videos. I'm convinced that people will like them if they find them (maybe I'm an egomaniac?) but I don't know how I can achieve that. I've had some (small) success from sharing on Reddit and Facebook, but other sites like Twitter, StumbleUpon and Tumblr seem almost pointless because I have no following on there. Is there anywhere where you guys ALWAYS share your videos?
I share my videos on Sharee which was previously mentioned I also share them on Twitter and I also shared them on yttalk and Instagram Instagram works out best for me because I have over 2,000 followers on there so basically take whatever social media platform you have we have the most followers and share it on there you can also share them on Facebook I don't do that Facebook is not really known as a place to gain YouTube views anyway I hope this helps

I share my videos on Trinding and Twitter mostly but sometimes I make short scenes from my YT videos and post them on Instagram too and I gained few subs from there ^^

Back