When would you suggest start doing collaborations?

When would you suggest start doing collaborations?

• Anytime

Votes: 5 100.0%
  • Better wait

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GameVestment

Posting Mad!
I'm totally new to all this, only have 2 videos on my gaming channel but someone already asked me to do a collaboration...

I think I'm too small for that, like I would like to upload more videos before doing that. Also, I would like to follow a planning of content I would like to upload first, so what do you think?

1. Would you say, ANYTIME is a good time for collaborations? it's a free shoutout
or
2. Would you say is better to wait? Collaborating with everyone just looks so desperate. Is more important to build an audience first than thinking of collaborations.

Hopefully we'll have an interesting discussion!
Cheers,

I'm totally new to all this, only have 2 videos on my gaming channel but someone already asked me to do a collaboration...

I think I'm too small for that, like I would like to upload more videos before doing that. Also, I would like to follow a planning of content I would like to upload first, so what do you think?

1. Would you say, ANYTIME is a good time for collaborations? it's a free shoutout
or
2. Would you say is better to wait? Collaborating with everyone just looks so desperate. Is more important to build an audience first than thinking of collaborations.

Hopefully we'll have an interesting discussion!
Cheers,

If you're not happy with them just shouting you out, perhaps you could ask if you could both do a video together or have a video that somehow links to a video that the other person does. Shoutouts aren't a sign of desperation though, it's quite normal on YouTube.

If you're not happy with them just shouting you out, perhaps you could ask if you could both do a video together or have a video that somehow links to a video that the other person does. Shoutouts aren't a sign of desperation though, it's quite normal on YouTube.

Thank you so much for the tip!
I see you show your last video in your comment, if possible,, can you tell me how you did it?

I think it’s best to do collaborative videos when it makes sense for your audience and channel. I’ve even seen great collaborative videos that channels use as their very first video. It was a great way to debut two channels with the same themes or related subjects. It may also be best to wait depending on the type of content you’re creating or the type of viewers your trying to reach.

I think it’s best to do collaborative videos when it makes sense for your audience and channel. I’ve even seen great collaborative videos that channels use as their very first video. It was a great way to debut two channels with the same themes or related subjects. It may also be best to wait depending on the type of content you’re creating or the type of viewers your trying to reach.

I totally agree, I was thinking the same thing. Maybe is better to wait to grow an audience a little bit more. I'm thinking of uploading more content and the last thing that passed through my mind was doing a collaboration video, although I got to admit is tempting!

Are you thinking of doing a gaming project? Have a team of gamers working together??

Back