When Will You Consider Yourself Successful?

LordXemnas XIII

Kingdom Hearts and Halo
So pretty much the title but when will you consider yourself successful on YouTube? Personally I think I'll consider myself successful when I hit 100 subs yes it's a low goal but I never imagined doing YouTube but not only that but also when there is a person in the comment section looking forward to the next video(s). What about everyone of YTtalk?

So pretty much the title but when will you consider yourself successful on YouTube? Personally I think I'll consider myself successful when I hit 100 subs yes it's a low goal but I never imagined doing YouTube but not only that but also when there is a person in the comment section looking forward to the next video(s). What about everyone of YTtalk?
I'd say the day I start seeing 500 subs, 10,000 views per month, that would be a big sign of success to me, proof that all my hard work so far had been worth it. I know it's a big goal, but its one that I hope to make. I try to produce quality content for my audience, and remain very engaged in the comments section, and am very driven to grow, so I hope someday I do make it! :)

I think I'll consider myself semi-successful at 1,000 subscribers! That's my goal for now, anyway. I'm sure after that my goal will go to 2,000 then 3,000 then 4,000.....you get it haha. It took a long time to even reach the number of subscribers I have now so I'm just going to keep trying hard! My ultimate, ultimate, ultimate dream is to reach a million subscribers but I realize that'll probably be years down the road haha! For now, I just absolutely love making videos, editing them, and just everything about YouTube.

I think I'll consider myself semi-successful at 1,000 subscribers! That's my goal for now, anyway. I'm sure after that my goal will go to 2,000 then 3,000 then 4,000.....you get it haha. It took a long time to even reach the number of subscribers I have now so I'm just going to keep trying hard! My ultimate, ultimate, ultimate dream is to reach a million subscribers but I realize that'll probably be years down the road haha! For now, I just absolutely love making videos, editing them, and just everything about YouTube.

Kendra, you have my oldest daughter's name.

I consider myself semi-successful right now at 3,911 subs. My goal for this year however, is to break the "magic" 5K mark. If my main channel should ever break 50K-100K in subscriptions, I would consider myself moderately successful.

I'd say if there's somebody asking for new videos that's a good sign. I never really get that... I consider myself successful when a certain video gets a ton of views out of nowhere from me just promoting them. If you are around these forums you'll notice I share my strategies when I figure out new ones. I'm stuck at a computer for my job, so when I'm not helping stupid people I just have the Internet in front of me, so I have plenty of time to experiment.

Back