When To Do A Channel Trailer?

CallumPiStudios

Posting Mad!
So, I am starting afresh on a new channel, because my old one restricted the content I could offer. I was wondering whether it would be best to wait until I have released some videos before recording the trailer, or should I get that over and done with first?

Thanks!

I believe using something short (under 3-4 minutes) and something that will captivate the audience so it will grab their attention works best. I use a short video for mine to get visitors' attention so they might subscribe and check out the rest of my content.

Make a short video, promise boobs but don't show any!

I all seriousness. I think you should get some videos on the channel first. Why make a trailer and then thare is hardly any content.

Make a short video, promise boobs but don't show any!

I all seriousness. I think you should get some videos on the channel first. Why make a trailer and then thare is hardly any content.

Ok, thanks for the tip. As I have school off tomorrow, I will section some of the time off to brainstorm ideas for my channel, record a few, and start uploading regularly.

I believe using something short (under 3-4 minutes) and something that will captivate the audience so it will grab their attention works best. I use a short video for mine to get visitors' attention so they might subscribe and check out the rest of my content.

Thank you! I will definitely keep it short and snappy, as I have been following the Creator Academy tutorials.

Back