When should i upload??

JustEpicShots

I Love YTtalk
I upload some of the best clips on youtube, therefore, i try to keep up with the other cinemas, that upload at least 10 times a day. I wanted to upload 6-7 times a day max.
Got any suggestions? I dont want to upload 2 videos in 2hours, but i want to upload 6-7 times a day. With the time zones, what are the best hour? Btw, i live in Portugal time zone: GMT +00
Thanks

Heres the geography of my channels subs:
US 112
England 67
Australia 29
Canada 23
Netherlands 22
Germany 21

You should upload when your videos is ready :)

Brought to you by Captain Obvious

LOL, 10 times a day :O Respect, wish I had that many free time.

I upload some of the best clips on youtube, therefore, i try to keep up with the other cinemas, that upload at least 10 times a day. I wanted to upload 6-7 times a day max.
Got any suggestions? I dont want to upload 2 videos in 2hours, but i want to upload 6-7 times a day. With the time zones, what are the best hour? Btw, i live in Portugal time zone: GMT +00
Thanks

Heres the geography of my channels subs:
US 112
England 67
Australia 29
Canada 23
Netherlands 22
Germany 21

I agree with the others regarding not worrying about when, but I would suggest, take a look in the next week or two at when you seem to get the most hits. barring any youtube glitch that keeps your views from advancing, see if you can notice when you get the most responses, replies in the timeline. You may find more people log on on the weekend. I find oddly enough when I post late at night, it doesn't seem to hurt the views. As long as your subscribers are online, they'll click on your videos. Keep the titles catchy. Best of luck.

Back