When Should I Create a Facebook Page?

Reverofenola

Liking YTtalk
Should I create one before I really get on the ball with my channel or should I make one after I've reached a certain amount of views/subscribers?

Facebook isn't as useful as other services like Twitter, but it's nice to have it straight off the bat.

Should I create one before I really get on the ball with my channel or should I make one after I've reached a certain amount of views/subscribers?
asap.... I regret I didn't want to use Facebook in the beginning.

You can have it and not be active on it, since you still might get organic likes/friend request whatever.

I share the same opinion of @RedFox that Facebook isn't useful. But you can better have it then not :)

If you want to make one then you should make one as soon as you can, it could be helpful! Along with Twitter and other social media websites :)

Get it now, it's not going to harm you in any way and once you start gaining an audience it will be a great place to interact. I would say to just open an account on all of the social networks, ensure that you will be notified if anyone interacts with you on any of them, and then post to them over buffer. If anyone replies you can go directly to the social network and reply there :).

It's hasn't been useful for me yet. At least with Twitter, you can get some exposure with the right hashtag. Nonetheless, like others have said, just go ahead and make it. It can't hurt

Back