When is the best time

When is the best time to try and get a partner? I really could use the exposure.
Getting partnered as a small channel is seriously not going to help you get exposure.

I see you have a gaming channel. To ever upload to hub channels, you generally have to pass some minimum bar (aka much higher views per month than is required to join the network) and even then you will have limits placed on how frequently you can upload (rarely more than once per month, but rules fluctuate wildly between channels)

Additionally, if you grow before signing, you will get offered *much* better contracts and have a lot more negotiating power.

I would highly recommend waiting to partner, and focusing on improving your content, your SEO, and your skills.

I would wait until you get on average of 100 views a day, but it is different for each network. Also becoming partnered will not get you exposure.
I would say even way later than that... that barely meets there requirements of the lowest networks, meaning you're still getting a very generic contract that won't help get you more visibility.

Talk with networks and ask about the requirements to join their hob channels. Often they call it a different thing than just 'partner' ('director' or 'producer')

EDIT: Lots of networks currently have a minimum of 10,000 views per month, or~333 views per day. At least at that point you have a lot more options as to which channel to join.

I would wait until you get on average of 100 views a day, but it is different for each network. Also becoming partnered will not get you exposure.

This^ if exposure is what you want, use forums that are in the area of your videos and have your channel as your signature & Post regularly, Use social media sites E.G Facebook/twitter, Put your videos on Reddit & similar sites, Optimize your videos so they rank highly in searches.

I have been try to use keywords etc on my vids but does not seem to help so far
Its hard... search term competition vs search term traffic is a rough balance strike. Keep experimenting. Nailing good SEO catapulted my channel forward when I first started

Back