whats your favorite and least favorte things about making youtube video

Ezrider92356

Super Poster
I normally enjoy filming.

my favorite is the seeing how people engage with the video's threw analytics/comments.

least favorite is when a part gets screwed up. iv had to scrap entire video's I spent hours filming because a important part either the file got messed up or the camera screwed up or footage became unusable in a important part that I don't get the opportunity to re-film.

editing the footage is not one of my favorite parts either.

curious what your favorite and least favorite aspects of creating video are.

My favorite part is choosing what the video will be about. Picking a new LEGO set to build [emoji16]

My least favorite part is if I don't have enough time throughout my week to actually make the video! I grown anxiously easily.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Favourite is actually building my timber animal houses ( new channel so only 1 video so far ).

Least favourite is editing. I’m terrible lol

Favourite part would be acting in different characters in my videos among editing and choosing a outro song.

Least favourite would be sometimes to stay up late to get a edit done and my body waking up earlier than I usually wake up! Part of the fun, got to enjoy the process.

Favorite: Filming, getting to shoot and meet awesome people in the process is very satisfying.
Least Favorite: Editing. It takes a very long time, and I can only do it for a set amount of time before I "lose interest" and have to table it for a later time. I used to be able to edit for hours on end. I can if the video is a simple cut and past job. But with car reviews it gets tedious because there is multiple video streams. Gameplays are tedious as well. Multiple video streams there as well. And then there is the fact that the footage of the camera is 30fps and the footage of the gameplay is 60. Rendering takes twice as long. And during editing it has the uncanny ability to get out of sync. It sucks.

Favorite part is getting money.
Second favorite part is getting comments and reactions.
Third is seeing what I created.
Least favorite part is copyright claims and strikes.
Also bad is when I’m doing a video that is really hard to find good video sources of.

Back