Whats wrong with my last 2 videos

MidasGaming

Super Poster
My last 2 videos have taking a horrible drop from my other videos and i dont know why i thought i kept it engaging but im not sure. Can someone help me out.

Looking at your channel you're relatively new, your posting frequency is good but because it's so early on, a stable audience isn't expected - so don't be suprised if there is what may seem like a big percentage drop in views/viewer interaction, keep doing what you're doing and provide unique content on a regular basis and you will see another rise, patience is key - especially early on, good luck man.

Looking at your channel you're relatively new, your posting frequency is good but because it's so early on, a stable audience isn't expected - so don't be suprised if there is what may seem like a big percentage drop in views/viewer interaction, keep doing what you're doing and provide unique content on a regular basis and you will see another rise, patience is key - especially early on, good luck man.
thanks but i am probally the one with the least amount of patience :p

Yeah, if you're new, you can't expect too stable of a viewership, especially if you're getting under 500 or so views a video. Plus, some people just naturally have ups and downs on their channels. It doesn't mean they're doing something wrong, just that they're in a slump. Good luck :)

Back