Whats the story so far... of your channel (in a nutshell)

Status
Not open for further replies.
My sotry so far... start in 2015 when i created the "gaming Matters" channel were i got this great unique idea of posting lestsplays of my favorite games! and well this obviously did not work out as at this time i learned my first youtube lesson "Lets plays are OVERSATURIZED".

Shortly after posting my first Lets play were everything you thought was unique is not and now the real work began...figuring out what makes me special or what special and/or unique "thing" i can bring to this world. This led me on a self discovery path where i decided that if i get tired of game content id be able to post other stufff so the name had to go and so Frankscape show was born.

Frankscape show originally was goign to be a similar show to angry joes, were i do game reviews but this did not make me happy and the payoff for the hard work was depresing.Did 5 reviews but after a few mean comments and people telling me im copyin angry joe i decided to drop most of it and start again with my own unique ideas so the internet dont b***h at me.

Then my wife told me to stop worying about views and subs and content and just post w/e BS i want. Not matter how cringe or unrelated or relatable...bvasically just do it. And evilelmo vids started poping up and sence then my channel has had some moderate steacdy growth.

Till this day i try to make it mostly a gaming channel but i like to add some other random bits here and there but still somewhat game related.

I started my channel last September ranting about my weight, people found it funny so I kept going. It eventually morphed into a show called The Matt Diaries were I make comedic observations on everyday life. I also started running a weight diary alongside it called the Diary of An Overweight Guy.

I watched your video on the Red Dead Redemption 2 Trailer I'm really looking forward to that game! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back