Whats needed for a channel trailer?

Mitze25

I'm cool :)
So hey there, i was womdering what is meeded for a channel trailee? My channel is based on gaming. I dont really want to pay people £20 to make some fancy graphics things. But is it possible to make a channel trailer without fancy graphics and still be appealing?

Thanks for reading

Judging by your post, you mean a video intro and not a channel trailer. If you don't want to pay someone for an intro, you shouldn't have one. Do it right or not at all, as the intro is often a quality test of what comes after it.

No i mean a channel trailer as in i want to tell people what my channel is about. I have an intro sorted out already

No i mean a channel trailer as in i want to tell people what my channel is about. I have an intro sorted out already
Ahhh. Well if it's a channel intro, all you need to do is make a quick video explaining what you'll be uploading. Maybe include small clips of you playing the games. It's not something mega intricate.

Ahh got it, cool, thanks for the help i have a rough idea on what to do now. Appreciate it :)
Yeah I just mentioned it somewhere else - but go for a bunch of quick clips showing the most exciting moments from some of your videos. You want people to watch the trailer and think "wow, think of all the other exciting moments in the videos". Also don't spend a long time talking, it's pretty self explanatory if you just include past footage.

Back