What's Going On In Israel

You just blew my FREAKING mind. I was always told that palestine were the bad guys and Isreal was to be supported because it's what was right. This absolutely changed my perspective sooo much. You did a FANTASTIC job of being as unbiased as possible, or really just FAIR. Great video, it's getting liked and commented on.

Sir, I can't watch the video right now because I'm stuck in China and my VPN isn't working.
No worries, since Symph's comment already gave me a rough idea of what you have said.

I think that another important message about this issue is the absolute emergency for humanitarian assistance in the Gaza strip. We need to get the United Nations to actually DO something, rather than stall out another crisis.

I'll watch it when I get back to somewhere with uncensored internet.

Sir, I can't watch the video right now because I'm stuck in China and my VPN isn't working.
No worries, since Symph's comment already gave me a rough idea of what you have said.

I think that another important message about this issue is the absolute emergency for humanitarian assistance in the Gaza strip. We need to get the United Nations to actually DO something, rather than stall out another crisis.

I'll watch it when I get back to somewhere with uncensored internet.

My video and me agree with you completely!

Back