What's Been Your Biggest Difficulty Youtubing So Far?

Consistency is huge one for me I've struggled with this year. I did Vlogmas in 2016, and since then I've been HORRIFICLY INCONSISTENT!

Getting people interested in our videos and making content that I think is good enough. Trying to take care of the channel on top of both of us working full time.

We have a hard time all getting together to record then it's hard for me to get all the editing I would like to done to keep a consistent schedule. And of course growing an engaged core audience that will support us and help us grow.

I'm sure other people have mentioned this, but it's hard sometimes to have the blind faith that folks will start watching and appreciating what you are laboring to make. Luckily my videos are about my hobby so I'm happy to immerse myself in what it takes to make them, but I can imagine (in fact I know someone) that it can be hard not to get stalled at times when the ideas run out and nobody seems to be watching. Keep the faith everyone! It would be interesting to hear from big channels who grew over time if they also faced the same doubts before their channel exploded :)

Finding plenty of time to record when my kids aren't wreaking havoc is probably the biggest hurdle at the mo.

I have a feeling my biggest problem though will soon be my Tricky Trials series where I take requests from viewers to complete the hardest levels and bosses from games. As it is, I've got plenty of easy (imo) or at least do-able ones but I fear the time is gonna come where all the requests are just too hard and I just can't do them (which would obviously stop me being able to output videos for that series)

Mine are probably promoting and branding, I really need to try and stick to the "adventure" theme more but it's sometimes difficult to convince people I'm on an adventure when I'm sitting in my bedroom!

Finding common free time with the other half of Marseekuy who shoots and edits the videos and finding the right "actors" when I need them for comedy skits :) I mean they're usually from an improv team that I'm in but sometimes they don't have time or I need a lot of more people and it's difficult to find a day of shooting that can be suitable to all of us.

Mine is mostly personal, with my depression and suicidal thought and more pulling me to put my best on the video,and when I do then its fine,but if I get back to the bad mood I think my video is not good enough for the people to watch, so like I said mostly personal.

Back