What's a good audio program to use?

TimChan

I've Got It
Hey everyone I'm just curious what would be a good audio editing program to use?

I'm currently just using Vegas Pro, but it's meant more for videos instead of just audio. Is there a good program for good audio editing?

Any feedback would be appreciated, thank you :)

Thanks! is Goldwave easy to use? As in is it user friendly? I'm just starting out as a filmmaker and not too tech savy. Took me so long to get the hang of Vegas.

Thanks! is Goldwave easy to use? As in is it user friendly? I'm just starting out as a filmmaker and not too tech savy. Took me so long to get the hang of Vegas.
Ya its pretty easy to use though i'd watch a tutorial or 2 for the basics but most of its pretty simple

Audacity is very good and it's free! :D I'm a big fan of Audacity, however if you're really serious about top-notch audio management Adobe Audition gives you pretty much a whole recording studio in your computer :p

Adobe Audition...eeeek! Sounds pricey! lol May try out Audacity first and play around...see how I like it :)

Adobe Audition...eeeek! Sounds pricey! lol May try out Audacity first and play around...see how I like it :)
Haha yeah sadly anything with 'adobe' at the start of its name pretty much automatically costs a few hundred (sometimes thousands) of dollars :[

Personally I use adobe premier elements for all of my editing side of things ( if I do, do music although its rare I use audition ) My fraps records 99% of what you see in my video's its the plus side I guess of being a gaming youtuber haha

Back