What you think of my channel name?

man, who gives two s***s what your name is! Its a good name, girls will love it (if you know what I mean ;) lol) and people who are old enough or mature enough to understand will, the others will just laugh because the word bean is in it :)

man, who gives two s***s what your name is! Its a good name, girls will love it (if you know what I mean ;) lol) and people who are old enough or mature enough to understand will, the others will just laugh because the word bean is in it :)
Lmfao cheers bro! Ill just have to make people deal with it :p

Sir, without even looking at your channel or video content I want to subscribe to you just for your username alone. In fact, I've suddenly developed a voracious appetite for chili!

Sir, without even looking at your channel or video content I want to subscribe to you just for your username alone. In fact, I've suddenly developed a voracious appetite for chili!
LMAO! I instantly laughed at this xD Thankyou bro! & I hope you manage to get some chili :p get them cravings sorted :D[DOUBLEPOST=1415355987,1415355892][/DOUBLEPOST]
a double entendre is fine, youre not being ridiculously over the top and in your face. stick with it bro

Thanks man! I was just curious because some people complained a few months back and i didnt want to be offending anyone. :) Thankyou bro!

I don't see it being too big of a deal, if anyone thinks negatively about your channel because your name could be taken in a "sexual" way, I think that's a little ridiculous.

I wouldn't bother switching to a new channel. Younger audiences are gonna be perverted no matter what name you give them, I don't thing there's any avoiding it. :) You're on the right track, just keep doing what you're doing.

Back