What would you say the best way is for advertising videos?

Duolicious

Loving YTtalk
I was just curious what people think is the best method of advertising there YouTube Videos, Leave you're opinions below I'd really like to know what you guys think :) You never know it might even be able to help either myself or other people out in some way!

I have yet to actually advertise a video on anything, although there's always a link to my channel when I post on here but other than that I've never promoted.. Maybe I should start :p #LazySwag

I have yet to actually advertise a video on anything, although there's always a link to my channel when I post on here but other than that I've never promoted.. Maybe I should start :p #LazySwag

Maybe, some people don't feel the need to do it :) But I guess if you wanted to get your channel out there a bit more you should promote your stuff

Forums like these I think. I have over 1500 twitter followers and I dont find my videos get an amazing feedback from there....well views maybe but definatly not subs. Since ive joined here Ive gained more subs than social media.

Talk to other YouTube's who do similar content, reply to comments and comment on loads of videos (DON'T SPAM!) related comments to the video you're on, people will check your channel if you're comment stands out.
Social networks
Forums
Friends
Stickers
Posters
Related pages on Facebook
Hope this helps

Back