What was your most successful video?

I've made a few parodies that have over 10,000 views each... My most successful videos seem to be the ones where I make fun of Amazon.

My most successful video to date is a long-format Binaural Beat video with 217,694 views, and 850 likes, posted in November 22nd of 2011. Creeping up behind it is one posted on Dec 21st 2012, with 53,174 views, and 353 likes; also a Binaural Beat video. In keeping with what appears to be becoming tradition for me, I posted another Binaural Beat video on Dec 30th 2015, which has already seen 126 views and 6 likes.

My lecture on quantum state became top 1 in its category and gave me dozens of new subscribers. The key here was that people were looking for explanation on this particular topic. I gave them what they wanted - that's how you make your videos successful.

My biggest hit video so far is the video i made on how to upload to youtube in just minutes.. i made it 1 month ago and so far its had about 510 views and 31 likes.. i only have 15 subscribers so its a lot for me haha

So far my most viewed video was a kickstarter project called The Letter.
It's a visual novel which is in the horror genre. I believe it's on steam now

My most successful video so far is my "How To Make A Gingerbread House" video with 150 views...But I'm hoping my last video can top that soon haha

I had a dumb skyrim video go absolutely viral (and completely missed the boat on capitalising on that) that has over half a million views, and I recently edited an XCOM 2 trailer with the Independence Day: Resurgence audio which has ballooned to over 7k views since Tuesday.

Other than that, my usual Let's Plays and things bring in anywhere between 40-150 views, so... yeah. Weirdly balanced!

A very quickly thrown together video comparing the graphics of Resident Evil Revelations 2 between the PC and Vita which is an odd comparison anyway.

Back