What was your most annoying editing experience?

I had a pretty similar issue as you. Out of sync audio. Also crashing before saving, corrupt video files, and a laggy preview screen

My most annoying editing moments were (yes, moments... there were lots of them) when a new piece of software I lately screencasted (won't name the culprit here, not video software like OBS or Davinci, but a certain music program) kept crashing while recording. Had to start over again and again...

For me it was when I did one of my first videos and was using software for the first time. It took me so long to do a simple top 6 video, then i would forget at certain point to save and it would crash and I would lose things and start over. So glad that I look for tutorials and take tips from forums like this as it's really helped me and my channel.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Accidentally deleted my progress while working on a long video. Multiple times. In my defense, I was learning a new editing software.

When I used the same outro song twice in a row then I tried to correct it and I used the opposite song description for both songs. Was having a rough time then.

Needed to edit a amv for some guy's music, but his music was realy bad and amv is all about sync on the music so i had too listen too the full song 1000 times

Needed to edit a amv for some guy's music, but his music was realy bad and amv is all about sync on the music so i had too listen too the full song 1000 times

This one. Just ouch. :D

The stuff which annoys me personally the most is: crashing and laggy video preview screen. The latter one especially gets on my nerves.

Back