What to reply on this kind of comments

Algee

What do you suggest to reply on comments only containing the following:

1. ":)"
2. "Wow"
3."Cool"

I know it's really important to reply to all comments on your videos but for me it's kinda hard to answer those. I think the guy who writes those comments tries to support me with the comments and likes and I really appreciate that. I was thinking about writing the same back but that would be a bit lame. Any suggestions?

Its not important to reply on all comments at all, nor would I really label those ones along with "first" as a comment, reply to those that attempt to engage you and pose an interesting question or comment at your disgression, it will show one worders that they might get a reply for actually posting something of substance and help build a community around you and your channel in turn

I normally reply to comments to show that I read them. If they are either weird or one worded to where it's pointless to reply then no I don't.

It really is important to comment back. When I get a comment back after I've posted one to a popular YouTuber I feel pretty stoked. I say even a thank you or a smiley back is good.

You don't have to reply to everything.
yeah I vote ignore too
I think in the beginning it's not bad to reply to most of the things because it shows an image to your audience that you care about them.

Its not important to reply on all comments at all, nor would I really label those ones along with "first" as a comment, reply to those that attempt to engage you and pose an interesting question or comment at your disgression, it will show one worders that they might get a reply for actually posting something of substance and help build a community around you and your channel in turn
I normally reply to comments to show that I read them. If they are either weird or one worded to where it's pointless to reply then no I don't.
I can see the point in what you mentioned. I wouldn't reply to a "first" comment. And maybe it's pointless to reply to these.

If you really want to reply to all comments including these ones then:

1. ";)"
2. "I'm glad you liked it!"
3. "Thanks!"
Thanks for the tips.

It really is important to comment back. When I get a comment back after I've posted one to a popular YouTuber I feel pretty stoked. I say even a thank you or a smiley back is good.
I agree with you. I think with a small kindness you can make your audience more loyal to you.

I know the feels, I have people who just comment "lol" or ":3" on my channel all the time, I just pass those ones and reply to the ones that I can :)

For those comments, I usually reply to them like "Thanks, glad you liked it! ;)" or something like that. Sometimes, I may just thumbs up or something and not reply (if it is pointless to reply). Then if it is negative, I usually just delete the comment or block if it is very offending and beyond a doubt that it is a troll.

Back