What to consider when choosing a YouTube network

And BentPixels say: 50% Gross Revenue. But I follow their Guide. "use Estimated Earnings and then split that amount in half to see a representable view of your earnings."
Can anyone explain to me.
Anyone partner with Bentpixels ???

And BentPixels say: 50% Gross Revenue. But I follow their Guide. "use Estimated Earnings and then split that amount in half to see a representable view of your earnings."
Can anyone explain to me.
Anyone partner with Bentpixels ???

Ad Performance should only be used when you wish to see how much your channel has earned and before any revenue shares from anyone as it can be confusing. Ad Performance is before Google's share and Estimated Earnings is after Google's but before your networks' share.

Great topic. I'm totally new with monitizing video's on youtube. But my channel is growing and I got an invitation by ZoominTV to join their network. At the same time, I got a paper letter from Google with a PIN code for my adsense account, to enable the payment. My question is: if I enable my adsense account at Google, can I still join the ZoominTV network? Is it like the ZoominTV network goes "on top of" the adsense account, or do I have to choose between these two?

Great topic. I'm totally new with monitizing video's on youtube. But my channel is growing and I got an invitation by ZoominTV to join their network. At the same time, I got a paper letter from Google with a PIN code for my adsense account, to enable the payment. My question is: if I enable my adsense account at Google, can I still join the ZoominTV network? Is it like the ZoominTV network goes "on top of" the adsense account, or do I have to choose between these two?

you can cancel adsense at anytime they only pay out 100+$ at a time. google also has strict copyright rules but worth the money they pay what top networks pay if not more. you need to have at least 1,000+ views a day to see any money if not you'll be just wasting your time. I know this is old but might help people in the future.

Thanks for the info, i have been wondering some of these things... great thred

Back