What sorcery is this

BenTenStar

Hi Guys

I'm a pretty new youtuber, I've currently started posting content about a year ago but i've found that I've still got a low amount of views, I do a bit of all sorts from gamelpays to vlogs but the views are staying in the 50s area.

Can anyone give any insight.

Thanks
Ben :)

Hi Guys

I'm a pretty new youtuber, I've currently started posting content about a year ago but i've found that I've still got a low amount of views, I do a bit of all sorts from gamelpays to vlogs but the views are staying in the 50s area.

Can anyone give any insight.

Thanks
Ben :)
welcome!! you have come to the right place if you want to give your channel more exposure and get some insight! keep at it man

Hey just looking at your channel stats-wise, I think you mainly just need to keep posting more videos. Right now you've only got 13. Also there are stretches of two months or more between videos at times.

If you put up new content consistently (once a week, twice a month, whatever) it gives people more reason to come back, plus appears more attractive to new viewers. Secondly you need to promote! To figure out where to promote, think of places you might look for videos if you couldn't use search on YouTube.

So good luck, and if you put in the work, your channel will grow!

Cheers man thanks alot.[DOUBLEPOST=1352459333,1352459262][/DOUBLEPOST]Thanks alot man you've gave me alot to think about :)

Back