What software should I use?

Emelzed

I am new to Youtube and I don't know what software to use to edit my videos that is free. It must not have a watermark though. Please leave suggestions.

Thanks,
Emelzed

If you really want to be a long term Youtuber, I would suggest you to invest in Adobe Premiere! It's the best!

I have had probloems with Adobe Premiere before so I stopped using it but thanks for the idea of investing in a good program.

if you are on mac, imovie comes for free. If you are on pc theres many free editing softwares online, such like wondershare video editor

GradeAUnderA (2mils sub channel) makes his videos using only Window Movie Maker (which is free) so you should try that too

Honestly i'd go for the deep end of the pool. Once you learn the hardest thing then when you get used to it, you can adapt that skill to any other editing program.
I used to work with sony vegas but as I've moved to adobe premiere, I've really enjoyed what the program has to offer. The titles and styling for it is nice, being able to move and cut easily. The UI in my opinion is great. But take the time to research and do what's best for you.

I am new to Youtube and I don't know what software to use to edit my videos that is free. It must not have a watermark though. Please leave suggestions.

Thanks,
Emelzed
These are professional edit programs : Adobe Premiere Pro / Sony Vegas / Camtasia Studio 8
You can just crack the programs so you have them for free :)

Back