What should i do?..

ItsCrompton

I've Got It
well.. I'm trying to figure out what would be the best way to gain more subscribers and i was thinking of doing it through twitter as i have like 27 thousand followers but every time i post i get roughly 15 views and like a odd subscriber every now and then, but i was thinking of direct messaging people to subscribe or atleast check out my videos, but i would feel like I'm just spamming and would only lead to me getting dislikes and just no where, so what should i doooo..

I know so many people that private message spam their videos. I've even tried it myself. Some people hate it but others are extremely grateful. But you get more benefits than negatives unless you actually go advertise on big youtuber's channels. That's when you get serious hate.
People will say spamming is bad but so many small channels growing at rapid rates do it. You'd be surprised who.

You should make more/better videos.
Burnnn..[DOUBLEPOST=1379279640,1379279504][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know so many people that private message spam their videos. I've even tried it myself. Some people hate it but others are extremely grateful. But you get more benefits than negatives unless you actually go advertise on big youtuber's channels. That's when you get serious hate.
People will say spamming is bad but so many small channels growing at rapid rates do it. You'd be surprised who.

ahhh i see, i will see how it goes, i guess i cant find out if i dont try? :)

Have fun, increase quality, i need to work on my quality as well so bleh...but yea dont forget to have fun.

Have fun, increase quality, i need to work on my quality as well so bleh...but yea dont forget to have fun.
Will do! yeah same, i feel like after every video i make its always better than the last, so hopefully in time my quality will improve :D![DOUBLEPOST=1379285974,1379285912][/DOUBLEPOST]
Try Tumblr. It worked for me :)
i would but i cant deal with another social network, i spend half my life on twitter i don't think i can deal with another ha!

Back