What should I be doing that I am not?

Guy above me is correct but i want to fix that working on it but just cant nail it away. anyone have any tips as to what i can do to make it more interesting?

Just want to add one thing regarding gaming channels. Yes, there are seemingly thousands of them floating around youtube but also consider this, only a small fraction of those are putting out a superb level of quality. You've got your gaming channels that have youngsters catching footage using cell phones and screaming all over the place. This is not your competition. Your competition is the quality gaming channels and you really even shouldn't view them as competition. They are allies. Make friends, network and be both generous and humble. In time your channel will rise. Once more into the fray my friend, once more into the fray....

Just want to add one thing regarding gaming channels. Yes, there are seemingly thousands of them floating around youtube but also consider this, only a small fraction of those are putting out a superb level of quality. You've got your gaming channels that have youngsters catching footage using cell phones and screaming all over the place. This is not your competition. Your competition is the quality gaming channels and you really even shouldn't view them as competition. They are allies. Make friends, network and be both generous and humble. In time your channel will rise. Once more into the fray my friend, once more into the fray....
Thank you some good advice! I will run with this! :)

I set up a new twitter account purely for promotion (because just incase twitter see's it as spam you won't mind it being deleted) then find people who are interested in similar or the same topic, by using a key word search, follow them, wait for them to follow back and send them a private message asking them to take a look as you think they might be interested. This hits your potential target audience instantly

I agree 100% I started out with gaming (still small subb count) but right from the start you have to set your self apart. You need to be likable, energetic, happy and just plain entertaining. Heck I am a horrible gammer haha I dont claim to have skills but I like to think my subs watch because they enjoy my views and company. heck even if they have me "alt+tabed" and are just listening to me I dont care its all good in my eyes.

Just keep plugging away and be professional, if someone leaves a comment like "Nice Video!" then reply with "thanks" thats all it takes to make someones day and you know they will tell all their friends.

Joe

W
I agree 100% I started out with gaming (still small subb count) but right from the start you have to set your self apart. You need to be likable, energetic, happy and just plain entertaining. Heck I am a horrible gammer haha I dont claim to have skills but I like to think my subs watch because they enjoy my views and company. heck even if they have me "alt+tabed" and are just listening to me I dont care its all good in my eyes.

Just keep plugging away and be professional, if someone leaves a comment like "Nice Video!" then reply with "thanks" thats all it takes to make someones day and you know they will tell all their friends.

Joe
Would you say i am entertainin energetic etc. 100% honest?

Back