What should be my name on my new channel?

WeAreNVGaming

I've Got It
I'm gonna start a new YouTube channel, but can't think of any good names.

My name is Chris, I'm 14, fav color is red, like hanging out with friends, is chill but fun, and likes to play and post video games. I'm probably gonna post a majority of minecraft vids, but will post other games too, and also do commentaries. Any ideas?

DON'T do anything cliche! I have come across TOO MANY damn cliche minecraft channel names. Like, I have seen SOO many channels reference themselves in the third person as their name, for example. Idk, maybe I'm just crazy.

*runs off into other room crying, but laughing hysterically at the same time*

DON'T do anything cliche! I have come across TOO MANY damn cliche minecraft channel names. Like, I have seen SOO many channels reference themselves in the third person as their name, for example. Idk, maybe I'm just crazy.

*runs off into other room crying, but laughing hysterically at the same time*
Yeah that's why I'm asking for suggestions, do you have any?

Hmmmmm. MY name came from a nickname I got in 7th grade. If you have any you could use that. Unless it'd just be embarrassing, haha. Something unique, creative. Not xyzTV, or yadayadayadaGaming. Sorry I don't have anything specific. You are just going to have to think of something you love.

Hmm my nickname in middle school was Columbus(get it cause my name is Chris) but idk if I want it to be in my channel name unless the name is really good

Hmm my nickname in middle school was Columbus(get it cause my name is Chris) but idk if I want it to be in my channel name unless the name is really good
Yeah, I feel ya. I'm not that creative, so sorry I can't help you more. I was so lucky when I remembered my nickname, so In didn't have to choose, but it comes dow to watever you like

Stark1stKiller465xx

In all seriousness, the best thing to do is to think harder and come up with one on your own rather than asking for ideas.

Back