KidsCorner

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
Failure is not an option for me, it's what drives my motivation at least. Gotta try to be better each time I make a video.

Reactions: Smartie

Jeeves

The best way to predict the future is to CREATE it
Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Thank you all for your insight. Makes me wonder and think of what we could all be if we keep going with YouTube.

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
There are times where people have told me I have made their day 10x better by watching my videos or stream and knowing I can make people smile like that gives me an extreme high.

Reactions: Lightsen and Jeeves

Jeeves

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
There are times where people have told me I have made their day 10x better by watching my videos or stream and knowing I can make people smile like that gives me an extreme high.
That's incredible to know that we can change people's day through the internet. Times have definitely changed...

Dgamewiz

Gaming Wizard
Reaction score
Channel Type
Comedian, Gamer, Commentator
That's incredible to know that we can change people's day through the internet. Times have definitely changed...
Oh yeah man. I've honest to god cried when I first heard someone say that to me..

Reactions: Jeeves

Jeeves

Reaction score
Channel Type
Vlogger
Oh yeah man. I've honest to god cried when I first heard someone say that to me..
I know. I get in a completely happy mood whenever I see my videos do good/get positive feedback/have people comment that I've made their day. It's so enlightening.

Gracev1011

I've Got It
Reaction score
Honestly this might sound stupid but what physically does is getting out of bed eating breakfast and doing my make up, I feel like that gives me the time to start my day and another thing that inspires me is watching other youtubers who have made it and are so happy.

Reactions: Lightsen

Smartie

Loving YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
I want to know what keeps YOU motivated. YouTube can be a very frustating place at times especially when you pay too much attention to the numbers.

Sometimes I can't sleep because my mind is just focused on YouTube and trying to predict the future path of my channel, whether it will grow or not. Some nights I go to bed with the feeling that "Oh I'll finish editing after (excuse)." I feel like there has to be some motivating factor that keeps you YouTubing. Please feel free to share your thoughts :)
Without a doubt. I feel the same way. The way I try to keep the motivation is to stay positive, keep the part of making your videos fun. Fun is the most important & key part. It will move you on to the next step. I believe when you finally make your huge leap to growth, that's when you can take things a little more serious than it is now. ;)[DOUBLEPOST=1472191803,1472191635][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm really motivated to create and think of new videos because I feel like I finally found something that I'm 100% passionate about. I've always been kinda like "nah... I mean I would do it but I don't really like it". What also really helps me is people complimenting me on what I do! I've already got some friends asking me to spoil my idea for my next video and they're asking if they could see it first and stuff so that's really fun haha
I honestly feel the same way, when someone is giving a great compliment about your vids. It strives you to do more and more! lol[DOUBLEPOST=1472192266][/DOUBLEPOST]
Honestly this might sound stupid but what physically does is getting out of bed eating breakfast and doing my make up, I feel like that gives me the time to start my day and another thing that inspires me is watching other youtubers who have made it and are so happy.
Its not stupid, everyone has a different type of inspiration. it's good to see that you're really humble about other tubers.

KiddieToysReview

I Love YTtalk
Reaction score
Channel Type
Youtuber
At some point and time. We all find it difficult at the start of a new channel. Always working hard to make it up there. Yet it feels like forever and want to give up.

What motivate you guys to keep going?
Rent, bills, outrageous interest on the visa card we purchased all the toys on to get started. I'm motivated by the most primal of needs - survival.

Reactions: Lightsen