What Motivates You?

My girlfriend motivates me, without her I'd be a lazy b*****d xD

Your video reminds me of a guy I met in Costa Rica who said he was thinking of doing something similar to what you've done in this clip. He wanted to do motivational videos whilst walking through Costa Rican national parks. Guess you beat him to it :)

My girlfriend motivates me, without her I'd be a lazy b*****d xD

Your video reminds me of a guy I met in Costa Rica who said he was thinking of doing something similar to what you've done in this clip. He wanted to do motivational videos whilst walking through Costa Rican national parks. Guess you beat him to it :)
That's awesome, everyone has something different that motivates them. I find it really interesting.

I don't know why, but I find it really difficult to sit in my house and make a video. I guess I just like to go on walks and talk to my camera about stuff. Haha.

What motivates me is the fact that with my video I can inspire people and make them laugh. I've only just started out though, but seeing people actually like my personality and my videos just makes my motivation bust through the roof. Great feeling!

Back