What Minecraft Stuff Should I Record?

What Kind of Minecraft Stuff Should I Record?

• Maps

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Deathmatch Minigames

• Team Based Mingames

• Other Kinds of Mingames

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Survival

• Factions

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Modded Survival

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • Modded Minigames

• Pixelmon

• Other

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters

MutantCreeper36

Loving YTtalk
I have done a lot of different Minecraft recordings and I wanted to know what kind might be best for my channel to record to most. Even though I mainly do minigames, but I wanted to know if I should try something else for a while.

DANGIT. It might've gone viral. lol. I don't know enough about the game itself to have an actual suggestion. Remake Pushy Penguins in Minecraft.

My best bet is to do something unique like Minecraft animated stories with voice actors narrations. I see these are very popular and they even may attract people from outside the Minecraft players, if the stories are good. Or you can do even series with several personalities and the viewers will keep on waiting for the next uploads to see what happened to their favourite heroes. Just like in TV series. I know it's a huge project, but it's amazing to see some really big Minecraft projects coming to reality.

I enjoy watching minecraft maps, but I have noticed they went down TONS! Try doing modded minigames because they aremore unique! Plus modded survival is not a bad idea either! I reccomend the archeology mod where you find fossils and turn them into real dinosaurs. Make a dino petting zoo!

What you think you really like most. If you record things you find really awesome, your viewers will be able to tell that. It's different from something you are okay with, but sometimes don't really want to record.

Look up Rythian from the Yogscast. He has a playlist called "The Blackrock Chronicles". Survival with a story. That's probably my favorite Minecraft series of videos ever created. It's a shame he hasn't done more or a new series like it.

Back