What makes YOU genuine among the rest of YouTubers?

AlbaLnz

I keep reading about branding and making something different although it is quite hard when there is such a huge variety of channels and content. I’ve come to realize that in the end, it is your personality and how you approach to people in many cases what attracts them and makes them follow your work. However, it is tough to make yourself standout among all the possibilities (especially for gamers, I feel. Each time that I visit the “Introduce Yourself” thread I see way more gamers than other kind of content).

I have always been told that I have a way with words and that I know how to talk to people. I transmit energy and confidence because I believe in my words. Apparently it is not something that common. I would say I am a charismatic person too, so everything combined makes me a good motivational speaker and confident woman. That is my genuine characteristic.

What is yours?

I think it's great that you have a natural way with words - I've been told the same!

I get told that I'm naturally funny, which is one of the best things anyone can ever say to me, because I feel like I'm actually worth something every time I make someone laugh. I use that to make my educational videos appear more "interesting", although I'll let you guys be the judge of that!

I keep reading about branding and making something different although it is quite hard when there is such a huge variety of channels and content. I’ve come to realize that in the end, it is your personality and how you approach to people in many cases what attracts them and makes them follow your work. However, it is tough to make yourself standout among all the possibilities (especially for gamers, I feel. Each time that I visit the “Introduce Yourself” thread I see way more gamers than other kind of content).

I have always been told that I have a way with words and that I know how to talk to people. I transmit energy and confidence because I believe in my words. Apparently it is not something that common. I would say I am a charismatic person too, so everything combined makes me a good motivational speaker and confident woman. That is my genuine characteristic.

What is yours?
I guess mine would be the music, as well as my logo. I make a style of music that most people have never heard like it before. My personality is captured through music, so in a way, personality does go a long way. And I feel the same way about the "Introduce Yourself" section. Having a way with words is always a good thing, no matter what you do. The best way to make yourself genuine to own up to your own content. You have to be free with your styles and never regret or doubt it. Embracing it is the key to all of this. If you're having a great time with it in this sense, people will see that and be attracted to your channel because of your style and how you approach it. They see the passion that you put into your work and they want to follow that because they see what you get out of it.

You have to be free with your styles and never regret or doubt it. Embracing it is the key to all of this. If you're having a great time with it in this sense, people will see that and be attracted to your channel because of your style and how you approach it. They see the passion that you put into your work and they want to follow that because they see what you get out of it.
That is so true! Winning point there. That is why you shouldn't worry much about how much subscribers do you have now, but on having fun and ejoy what you do (at least that is what I think)

I use that to make my educational videos appear more "interesting", although I'll let you guys be the judge of that!
I will have to take a look, then =)

What is yours?
I "sing". I guess that's enough for keeping the incoming views flowing...

Not sure, I'm just me. The way I talk, think, act and express myself. I honestly never met anyone else like me. I'm just me... so the only way to get the Mark Rodiguez experience is to watch my channel.

Back