Other What is Youtube collaboration

You can use one of ours for the "cute kid" category! Let me know when this is done, I'd love to see the finished product!

You can use one of ours for the "cute kid" category! Let me know when this is done, I'd love to see the finished product!

I guess I could make that category :D. I'll be sure to keep updating this post as I advance, I'll definitely share the final product when it is done!!!

I don't really understand what you need from us in particular, but I do movie reviews mainly as well as other movie related vlogs, top 5's etc. Feel free to use my channel for that area if you haven't found someone already.

I don't really understand what you need from us in particular, but I do movie reviews mainly as well as other movie related vlogs, top 5's etc. Feel free to use my channel for that area if you haven't found someone already.

Nothing much really, just your videos :D. If you want you can make something especially suited for this video, like make a video really promoting your category :). I'll add this to my first post for others to see.

You should be fine, I'll just put you under review. As I said earlier it is fine to have multiple people per category.

You could use mine for gaming if you wanted, but I don't think I really have any videos that would be well suited to this yet.

You could use mine for gaming if you wanted, but I don't think I really have any videos that would be well suited to this yet.

Ok I'll have a look and include your videos if I think that they will fit it.[DOUBLEPOST=1395764390,1395764186][/DOUBLEPOST]Is there anyone here who does educational videos (math, science, english, etc.) or extracurricular activity tutors (piano, guitar, flute, etc. tutors) I really want to show off the educational side of Youtube too but no one really shows that yet :(.

Back