What is your most amazing moment in your Youtube career?

I imagine the most amazing moment is still to come, but up to this point... hitting 1k was pretty awesome. I remember how long it took to get to 100 and 1,000 seemed so far away. It's cool to have it as a reality now.

I wouldn't consider my YouTube venture a career, but I'll bite regardless;

For me it has to be the moment one of my videos surpassed 1000 views. Now I have one that is over 12k (I got a crash vid that is at almost 20k, but I did not do anything but be in the right time at the right place, so I don't really feel a sense of accomplishment there).

I am actually nearing the "big" 1k subscriber mark. It will take a little longer, but I feel I will get there. Even though the numbers are not the main reason I do YouTube, I do understand that increasing numbers mean more people to interact with. And that in itself is epic.

11c8pzb.png

This just happened, YT guru liked my post here. It's always fun when someone with lot's of followers or has a following "likes" something you share on the internet. It's the small things sometimes.

Being a gamer, the most amazing thing is having people in-game recognize me and tell me they like my videos, always a humbling experience :)

I feel so special and I feel like continuing my videos when I see the positive comments. They brighten my day and help me become better at what I do. To all those who comment positivity
:) Thank You!

Attachments

• smile.gif
    smile.gif
    71.2 KB · Views: 1
Back