What is/was your school mascot?

damn, take a joke.

The blitz ffs. do I have to give it away
Well HERP DERP I know what the Blitz was but the point I'm trying to make is that planes dropping bombs has nothing to do with Hitler. Also, it might seem like a joke but that could come across as offensive to Germans

Well you are trying to make me sound like a complete retard on these forums[DOUBLEPOST=1346006430,1346006407][/DOUBLEPOST]btw its not Germans its Nazi's pointing it out makes it worse

You said Germans would find it offensive so you are trying to say all Germans are Nazis. They where and still are Nazis in other countries. I am staying out of this now. You are trying to treat me like an idiot and you have been reported. I am not carrying on due to this reason.

Come on guys no need to be petty over things and resort to insults :)
Well frankly I don't think it's right to say that planes dropping bombs connote to Hitler because many Germans and possibly people from other countries could find that offensive (that doesn't mean that all Germans are Nazi's btw XD) Also, people died from those bombings so why would it be something to joke about? Anyway, it's best to stop now but I was just trying to make a point.

Back