what is the right amount of time for an intro

Yeah I think 15 seconds is a bit long. Maybe a 15 second Outro where you post your name and Subscribe buttons and such would be fine, but otherwise I think anything over 5 seconds is over-kill.

There's only two shows whos intros I actually like and those are from "Sanity not Included" and "Game Theory." Mostly because they're very well edited and they have their own original tunes. And the Sanity one is ~28 seconds long. I like intros that are more "show-based" not channel-based. In other words, a specific intro that only plays on that particular series, not every video on their channel.

But, I'd say 10 seconds or less. I honestly prefer around 5 seconds if you must have one.

my outro is about the same im going to stick with what and not have an intro i think i just need to make sure that my content b is good enough to make people stay to the end

Oh dear I think mine is even longer than yours! I'd say just have it as long as you want it to be tbh!! As long as it's interesting I don't see why it has to be majorly short!!

Back