What is the best youtube video editor?

Premier is used in Hollywood level stuff as well as Avid. Avid is kind of hollywood standard but Premier is on its way up. Full Premier is like 1500 bucks if you don't get a college rate or something. It's just got pretty much everything you need to do anything.

:cold:Kindaaa priceyyyy howeverrrrr..I'm sure it's worth it! So now I'm going to get it! Lol Eventually. When I convince my boyfriend it's life saving, cancer curing, sight repairing, world stopping, elephant flying technology. However I'm very convincing. I hope!

:cold:Kindaaa priceyyyy howeverrrrr..I'm sure it's worth it! So now I'm going to get it! Lol Eventually. When I convince my boyfriend it's life saving, cancer curing, sight repairing, world stopping, elephant flying technology. However I'm very convincing. I hope!
That's the full Premier package (well there are bigger packages still) that comes with Photoshop etc... You can pretty much do anything with including effects and such. It has a steep learning curve though. Be prepared to not be able to make use of 95% of that for a while.

That's the full Premier package (well there are bigger packages still) that comes with Photoshop etc... You can pretty much do anything with including effects and such. It has a steep learning curve though. Be prepared to not be able to make use of 95% of that for a while.
oh see I have a lot of the Adobe products already...because my boyfriends a photographer/graphic designer/whatevertheheckheis. So he may just have Premier on his computer... I may just take over it.

If you're looking for simplicity and great performance, Sony Vegas 11. There are many amazing features just in the standard version, but you can use a few plugins for the best experience :)

youtube offers great editors tools for it's creators like video trimming, video quality enhancing, audio music to use in videos

No... just... no. Anyone working on Youtube even semi-professionally shouldn't ever need or use any of YouTubes editors aside from annotations. The product you upload to YouTube should be a complete edit. If you have to do anything to the video after it has been uploaded you're doing it wrong.

I use Premiere but pretty much anything is a step up from Windows Movie Maker, lol.

Back