What is the best way to gain solid subscribers?

Vintistar

Starting from today I am uploading one video a day, and I am trying to engage by asking for what to do next.
Anyway how do I get solid subscribers? I mean people who actually come back.
I would rather have 10 people who always watch and comment over 100 people who do not.
So how do I get these subs? It seems most people are too into big youtubers or have already found their small youtubers they can say "I was one of the first!"

Well, subscribers will stick along if you produce high-quality AND enjoyable content, everyone has different tastes so that also depends wether they stick around or not. If you wish to gain subs, you should keep making good content and try to get your name out there with social media and other websites where people are who might enjoy your content, but be sure not to spam though. Noone likes spammers.

Yeah man, it's all about good content. My buddy Greeny produces some pretty okay content, but he still has some loyal subs who comment on each every video he makes. Different people like different things. If they like you, they'll come back.

I think one of the biggest things is to engage and interact with your audience. Don't just rely on your content to keep people coming back - they want to know you're a person who's interested in them as well! When I had fast internet that actually worked (unlike now, yay for living out in the middle of nowhere!), I would make it a habit to check out the channels of anyone who subscribed to me. I found a lot of great channels that way, and I've made friends with so many of these people because I showed interest in what they were doing as well.

Another is having a personality that's relate-able to viewers. Alot of people will subscribe based on how relate-able the youtuber is to them.

Good content and engaging with your fans are paramount. Good content gets random viewers to decide to subscribe so they are notified to come back for the next video, and engaging with your fans encourages people to interact more (likes and comments) and, again, makes it more likely for them to come back because they get to know you more.

I think it's important to communicate with your viewers, both in the videos and through the comments. With this new Google + change, I think more and more people will actually see replies to their comments and come back again.

Good content is the main key and dont make the mistakes others have such as when I was doing Fifa ultimate team videos and doing Giveaways, It was great for boosting numbers, I gained 16 subs one day but in the end they are all dead subs, they are only there for the chance of winning a comp and dont care much for the content!

Back