What is the best video game capture card

FireshockHD

Gaming review`s fireshock moment
I dont need one but i was wondering what u all think ? I mean there are tons of to chose from like the roxio, HD pvr, and many more what the best one to buy and why leave me your thoughts below?

I have only tried Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition, and I think it's quite good. It comes with HDMI ports, which is very nice. (The regular Hauppauge doesn't)
It has a max bitrate of 14.5, though.

Wish it would record at 75k like fraps does :c

I dont need one but i was wondering what u all think ? I mean there are tons of to chose from like the roxio, HD pvr, and many more what the best one to buy and why leave me your thoughts below?

The Elgato HD is great. Simple, plug and play, only uses 3 wires (and it supplies them so no extra cost).

I have only tried Hauppauge HD PVR 2 Gaming Edition, and I think it's quite good. It comes with HDMI ports, which is very nice. (The regular Hauppauge doesn't)
It has a max bitrate of 14.5, though.

Wish it would record at 75k like fraps does :c
75k..?

Most YouTubers will use the hauppauge Gaming edition. If you are wanting one you could get one for about £15 off of Amazon which i have literally done 2 minutes ago to try and up the views and subs.

Elgato, simple light barley any wires and looks sexy :D

For me it has to be the Elgato Game Capture HD its small and has a rewind feature so you can go back and record a clip if you forgot to record.

Back