WHAT HAPPENED?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So basically when i started of youtube at the start of this year it was all going good , getting 50 views per video and within my first 3 videos i had 30 subscribers and now im on 6 videos and ive only 32 subscribers , so is this normal or what is going on also how do i promote my videos !

It can depend on a lot of things, unfortunately...Content, how much you're posting/not, tags, promoting your videos..You just kind of have to find your niche' and what works best for your channel/ subscribers/you. I know this is a super vague answer but sometimes it all just comes down to luck.

Bro you're just going to have to stop looking at the subscriber count and focus on the quality of your channel and videos.

Stop looking at the sub count because honestly I am putting my money that you have a lot to learn still. I say this not to diss you, but I'm in the same boat.

I've researched, read, and listened to a bunch of different sources and there is a clear consensus within all of them. You keep looking at sub/view count, you will surely quit.

People don't grind anymore, most expect to see immediate results with anything we do. This I feel is due to all the tech that makes our lives easier. So yes we have the resources to pursue and achieve success in a platform like YouTube. But there is no simplistic piece of tech that skyrockets us to YouTube success, therefore we must.... GRIND.

HUSTLE it out bro, and don't stop learning. If you don't have an end goal make one, that way you look forward to that instead of view/sub count.[DOUBLEPOST=1484538808,1484538604][/DOUBLEPOST]Instead look at the quality in everything you do.

Ask yourself, would you watch your videos over those in your subscription feed? If the answer is no, then fix it and improve your videos as well as yourself until you are indefinitely proud of each and every upload.

Once you get to that point, then learn and master promotion. But until you get there, focus on quality.

We all have the same chance to get there but those who hold on to the grind and don't drop out, they will be the ones who make it to the top.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back