What GFX work will be left after June 5th?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Banners,
Thumbnails,
Intros,
Outros,
Bottom Thirds,
Transitions,
Logos,
Annotation Screens,

There's quite a lot of opportunity regardless of the change.
In fact now you have a lot more opportunity because a huge amount of people will have to get rid of their old layouts and get new ones. So now is actually a great time to join because you'll have a lot more business.

A good thumbnail artist is an awesome thing to see on youtube still, the new banner takes a lot more skill to design as it changes size and intros/outros are still a big deal. You won't find yourself out of things to do with the new layout. Like darwin said: It's not the strongest or smartest of a species that survives and thrives, it's the ones that are most adaptable to change

A good thumbnail artist is an awesome thing to see on youtube still, the new banner takes a lot more skill to design as it changes size and intros/outros are still a big deal. You won't find yourself out of things to do with the new layout. Like darwin said: It's not the strongest or smartest of a species that survives and thrives, it's the ones that are most adaptable to change
How does a gfx artist take part in an intro..sorry if its a dumb question..

okay so I made a one channel GFX and have a couple of different versions...I pretty much had no idea what to do with the background but the character colors are all pretty different so I chose a background with a lot of colors and made it blurry. idrk. so which is the best and what should I do with the background?
l8peB4d.jpg

xJjySMU.jpg

nSEpA0F.jpg

kHE42dG.jpg

Would be good to have the template lines in there. Hard to tell what's going to be seen on which device. Right now you're using the last one, right? Not working too well with the avatar, but that probably goes for all of them. Dark channel art + dark avatar is a general problem with One Channel, I'd say.

Would be good to have the template lines in there. Hard to tell what's going to be seen on which device. Right now you're using the last one, right? Not working too well with the avatar, but that probably goes for all of them. Dark channel art + dark avatar is a general problem with One Channel, I'd say.

Yeah I have the lines just in the .psd file. It all shows up on all devices though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back