What do you use to edit on a mac?

HOW CAN YOU HATE FINAL CUT?????????????? It's so eaaaaasy and wooooonderful!!!![DOUBLEPOST=1405444018,1405443966][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah sister! You know what's up! HIGH FIVES FOR FINAL CUT DAWGGGGGGG
Because it's really not. frustrating, too many hoops to jump through, and really not powerful when using bad Mac hardware.

Because it's really not. frustrating, too many hoops to jump through, and really not powerful when using bad Mac hardware.
Hmmm... I mean I only have free editors to compare it too and sony vegas, but when I tried sony vegas I was like "HOW DO I DO ANYTHING?????? AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" and when I went back to FCPX I was just like "Yes.. THIS makes sense" maybe I'm just really used to it or something. It does lag sometimes but I figured out the way to fix that is just turning my wifi off.

Hmmm... I mean I only have free editors to compare it too and sony vegas, but when I tried sony vegas I was like "HOW DO I DO ANYTHING?????? AAAAHHHHHH!!!!" and when I went back to FCPX I was just like "Yes.. THIS makes sense" maybe I'm just really used to it or something. It does lag sometimes but I figured out the way to fix that is just turning my wifi off.

Happened to me! I could understand premiere but when I got Vegas I was like.. HOW TO I MAKE MY VIDEO BIGGER... How do I cut ! How the hell do I add borders... WHAAAT ! XD

Ahh FCPX, yes that one is sadly incredibly simplified, I'll say it is fine for simple edits, but I like having flexibility in what I can do, so Premiere for life <3

Ahh FCPX, yes that one is sadly incredibly simplified, I'll say it is fine for simple edits, but I like having flexibility in what I can do, so Premiere for life <3
I didn't even know there was a difference lmaooo I thought FCPX was the only FCP hahahaha

N
I didn't even know there was a difference lmaooo I thought FCPX was the only FCP hahahaha
There is! Final Cut 7 is what is used by a lot of low budget filmmakers, people who used to edit films on FCP think FCPX is absolute garbage (not all, but most).

I'm not looking for any too high class or pricy at this point. Just something i can test out and see if I like.

I'm not looking for any too high class or pricy at this point. Just something i can test out and see if I like.
Seems like your Mac would come with… Oh my gosh I can't remember the name, it's like a much less powerful version of Final Cut and it came with my last Mac... Oh my god what is it called! Oh that's right! Imovie! Yes it seems like if you get a current Mac it'll probably come with iMovie, and Final Cut Pro runs very similar to iMovie, so if you are liking iMovie but you want more power then it's like a perfect way to test out if you would like Final Cut Pro

Seems like your Mac would come with… Oh my gosh I can't remember the name, it's like a much less powerful version of Final Cut and it came with my last Mac... Oh my god what is it called! Oh that's right! Imovie! Yes it seems like if you get a current Mac it'll probably come with iMovie, and Final Cut Pro runs very similar to iMovie, so if you are liking iMovie but you want more power then it's like a perfect way to test out if you would like Final Cut Pro
Yeah, I may just stick with Imovie for a little longer even though I'm not a giant fan. Lol oh well

Yeah, I may just stick with Imovie for a little longer even though I'm not a giant fan. Lol oh well
It's a lot more limited, it really sucks for green screening I remember that

Back