What do you think of my intro and outro?

The intro looks good :) must admit I'm not keen on the outro though (I think it's the giant arrow, for some reason lol). Not looking bad, though! :)

Ahh, not too fond of the generic intros from motion 5, or any intro that anyone else can get. I would suggest learning how to make your own intro, even if its something not a elaborate, it would speak highly of you if you did something original. And try to keep it down to 5 seconds if there not a lot going on with the intro.

The outro is ok, all it is a advertisement for you that does well for most channels. I would say lose the giant arrow, I'm sure anyone viewing can distinguish that the video there is another video you would like us to checkout.

Your video quality and audio are good though, and you don't cut too much of what you are trying to say so that is great. Keep up the videos man and I hope I helped with my criticism, hope theres no hard feeling since I didn't say that I liked them. Good luck!!!

Ahh, not too fond of the generic intros from motion 5, or any intro that anyone else can get. I would suggest learning how to make your own intro, even if its something not a elaborate, it would speak highly of you if you did something original. And try to keep it down to 5 seconds if there not a lot going on with the intro.

The outro is ok, all it is a advertisement for you that does well for most channels. I would say lose the giant arrow, I'm sure anyone viewing can distinguish that the video there is another video you would like us to checkout.

Your video quality and audio are good though, and you don't cut too much of what you are trying to say so that is great. Keep up the videos man and I hope I helped with my criticism, hope theres no hard feeling since I didn't say that I liked them. Good luck!!!

No worries man. I just checked out your channel and saw your intro. I was curious if you made it yourself, if you did then please tell me what you used to make it.

No worries man. I just checked out your channel and saw your intro. I was curious if you made it yourself, if you did then please tell me what you used to make it.

Oh, i definitely did not make my intro. I tried making my intro with Motion 5 when I first started my channel and it was unique, but not very good. I found a guy to make my intro for me. He uses after effects and is really good at them. If you want a good intro you need to spend the time to really learn how to do it or pay someone who has taken the time to learn. I paid a guy for all the graphics on my channel, except for thumbnails. I'm slowly getting better at those.

Oh, i definitely did not make my intro. I tried making my intro with Motion 5 when I first started my channel and it was unique, but not very good. I found a guy to make my intro for me. He uses after effects and is really good at them. If you want a good intro you need to spend the time to really learn how to do it or pay someone who has taken the time to learn. I paid a guy for all the graphics on my channel, except for thumbnails. I'm slowly getting better at those.

You paid a guy real life money or YT Talk money?

You paid a guy real life money or YT Talk money?

I paid a guy real money. On the right side of my channel home page i have the links to the guys who made the stuff for me. If you wan't something super pro, you need to pay real money. Unless you are a big big big channel then a shoutout would be payment enough. I'm unfortunately super small so I had to pay... haha. But my whole idea with youtube is if you want to be a pro, you have to look the part first.

Back