What Do You Think Of My Channel Design/Branding?

Hi again.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

I love the logo and banner. It's very well drawn and kinda creepy looking. :)

Creepy Indeed... like a 90's cartoon villain with a bit of 80's transformers or something in the background. Impressive artwork.

Hi again.

I've moved your thread to the review / feedback forum. :)

For future reference: - Please note that the review forum is the only forum where active YTtalk members can ask for feedback on their videos and channel (including artwork) at the rate of no more than 1 request per week. We like to keep this sort of thread out of the main forums. :) If the review request complies with the review forum rules (at the top of the review forum), then they get approved by a member of staff.

I love the logo and banner. It's very well drawn and kinda creepy looking. :)

Thanks, Yes it is meant to be a bit creepy.[DOUBLEPOST=1490426933,1490426902][/DOUBLEPOST]
Creepy Indeed... like a 90's cartoon villain with a bit of 80's transformers or something in the background. Impressive artwork.

Exactly what I was aiming for. Thanks :D[DOUBLEPOST=1490426979][/DOUBLEPOST]
Uhm i find it creepy but i mean if thats what youre going for -
SUCCESS ding ding ding ding! I would prefer that your banner have your name on it 'SirVesper' :3 other than that nice work!

Yes creepy indeed, Thanks for the feedback. :D

Back