What do you like in a youtuber?

BPD Games

So I was just wondering, maybe it would be helpful for some people, but what do you guys look for when watching youtube channels? I'm not necessarily talking about subject, more like the traits that you look for in the youtuber specifically? Are they funny? Analytical? Informative? What do you guy think?

Personally, I enjoy youtubers that are funny, but not necessarily silly.

I like YouTubers who are funny, keep you entertained the whole video, and who are very engaging to their audience. I like it when they try to spark up a conversation with you and develope a personal connection.

The channels I currently follow within Automotive / Cryptocurrencies / Music
The main point for me is quality content followed by humour.

These are insights! I think it'll be helpful to the content creator community that we have here to see more of these and help them find their personal style, so keep em comin!

Like you said, being funny keeps the audience interested. I also like to see the youtuber passionate about what they are doing or talking about. It almost feels as if they are engaging with the audience.

Like you said, being funny keeps the audience interested. I also like to see the youtuber passionate about what they are doing or talking about. It almost feels as if they are engaging with the audience.

That's one that I missed. Passion and energy are definitely important to me as well. If the person I'm watching doesn't sound excited, why should I be right?

I love when you can tell that a person genuinely loves what they are doing. Being a silly person myself, I do like watching other people who are silly and like having fun without being crude.

Back