what do you guys think of my video content?

Merlina Rodas

I've Got It
Hey guys!

So I'm pretty much new to the YouTube community and I posted a video last week and I am feeling a bit discouraged, I haven't gotten much feedback on my latest video and I don't know if I did as good a job as I originally thought I did with it..

My first video was an intro video explaining what my content would include but my second video is what I'm most concerned with because it's my "actual content".

It's a short recipe video but I'd really like some feedback on it.. What do you guys think? What can I improve on?

This is the video I'm referring to:

hi there. sure i will give it a review

the first image is really pixelated. as is most of the fonts throughout the video.

you need to pick a nice clear font and stick to it. it feels like you used about 7 different fonts throughout the video. the main font you use for the ingredients is quite hard to read and again pixelated

the outro is waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long, the video is 66 seconds long and a massive 22 seconds of the video is asking for likes. asking for subs and saying your doing a follow up video. make that much shorter on like one screen that lasts 5 seconds. and again, random fonts. random colours

the actual content of the video was good, clear and simple as to what i had to do. i liked seeing the actual ingredients and what it should look like as a sauce and on the dish.

You been on YT for a week with two videos, don't worry. People have been on YT for months even years to really start getting views in. I wouldn't worry. Just keep improving your content and SEO. Get yourself out there in the community and social media.

Than
hi there. sure i will give it a review

the first image is really pixelated. as is most of the fonts throughout the video.

you need to pick a nice clear font and stick to it. it feels like you used about 7 different fonts throughout the video. the main font you use for the ingredients is quite hard to read and again pixelated

the outro is waayyyyyyyyyyyyyy too long, the video is 66 seconds long and a massive 22 seconds of the video is asking for likes. asking for subs and saying your doing a follow up video. make that much shorter on like one screen that lasts 5 seconds. and again, random fonts. random colours

the actual content of the video was good, clear and simple as to what i had to do. i liked seeing the actual ingredients and what it should look like as a sauce and on the dish.

Thank you very much for your review! I definitely noticed the long outro once I uploaded the video .. I guess I need to view my videos more than twice next time before posting. Lesson learned.

I might just take it down and re-upload it when it's done well and not as rushed.. I was just really excited to post my first "real video" - another mistake.

Thanks again for the tips and comments, I really appreciate the help!

Than

Thank you very much for your review! I definitely noticed the long outro once I uploaded the video .. I guess I need to view my videos more than twice next time before posting. Lesson learned.

I might just take it down and re-upload it when it's done well and not as rushed.. I was just really excited to post my first "real video" - another mistake.

Thanks again for the tips and comments, I really appreciate the help!

just checked the new video. outro is much better. for the next one i would still suggest finding a font that you like and suits your style and sticking to it. the ingredients font is ugly and hard to read imo

just checked the new video. outro is much better. for the next one i would still suggest finding a font that you like and suits your style and sticking to it. the ingredients font is ugly and hard to read imo

Thanks for viewing my new video, I really appreciate the opinion.. I definitely agree about the font and I'll look into better ones. I invested in a better editing program and hopefully will be able to include better fonts in my following video Thanks again

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed. Your videos seem well put together, and I really like your thumbnails.

FYI, the video you linked in the original post is not working for me.

Honestly, I'm pretty impressed. Your videos seem well put together, and I really like your thumbnails.

FYI, the video you linked in the original post is not working for me.

I really appreciate your thoughts on my channel, and for letting me know about the link.. I'll see how I can fix that.

Back